Over the course of the two days we'll be:
- Looking at creating powerful, and engaging, group and team processes
- Identifying how our skills stack up as facilitators
- Building our toolbox! Exploring more than 2 dozen facilitation techniques to help groups gain consensus, prioritize, problem solve, plan etc.
- Discovering key tips for making any presentation or learning event more impactful
- Experimenting with how to create rich learning environments when blending in person and virtual participants - through our own experience!!!!
In addition to a 100 plus page binder, the two days of training, and a group follow-up call, you'll get to connect with a variety of other professionals undertaking this work in organizations and communities.
Download a two page program description here. Cost for the program is $850 CDN plus HST. Joining us via skype? Benefit from a great US/Canadian exchange rate! Register with a colleague and each save 15% - Payment links here.
Hope that you will join me later this week!
With best wishes,
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Questions? Contact me at (416)996-8326