I am looking forward to working with a small group of coaches and other professionals at the Group and
Team Coaching Intensive which will be held in Toronto on the weekend of November 1st and 2nd. Our Early Bird rate (with savings of more than $240 plus taxes) will be on until September 30th.
This is a two day in-person training program on group and team coaching issues. We cover skills and best practices around group and team coaching in the areas of design, marketing and implementation. Participants also have numerous opportunities to practice their skills and receive feedback. You will leave the program with a clearer sense of what team and group coaching are and how it can fit in your work
* 15 hours of instruction approved for 15 hours of CCEs with the ICF (including 13 hours core competencies)
* a 15 minute pre-call with me
* a group follow-up call one month after the event
* a copy of either one of my books, Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009) or From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
* A robust manual to take back to the office (more than 90 pages of content!)
Hours: 8:30 - 5 pm Saturday, 8:30 - 4 pm Sunday
Here a list of fifteen things you will learn during our two days together (This will take you to the Group Coaching Intensive website).
Here's a short video with comments from participant's from this past summer's Intensive in Muskoka.
I hope that you will join us!
Please contact me for more information on venue etc - by phone at (416)996-8326 or email.
Five spots are still open - hope that you will join us!
Click here to learn more and register, including a two option installment payment.
Early Bird cost: $850 plus HST. Pricing increases to $1095 plus HST on October 1st.
More information at GroupCoachingIntensive.com.
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPCC, PCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Conversation Sparker Cards(TM) - a visual deck to bring into your coaching, team meetings, workshops and retreats