Monday, June 25, 2012

Thanks for joining me at the Mid-West ICF conference

I wanted to say a quick thanks to all who joined me on Friday at the ICF Mid-west Regional Conference in Chicago. We had standing room only for my session on Group Coaching - Connection and Collaboration. I will be typing up the collaborative responses to the burning questions and will get them back to the ICF Midwest team in the next few days. I will also be in touch with the digital chapter in the next day or two. Please check out all the blog has to offer and let's keep the conversation flowing on Facebook or Twitter.

What action are you going to take this week to put into place your learning from the conference?

Have a great week!

Best regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Join me for an upcoming program - Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar (6.75 CCEs, Tues/Thurs 12-1:15 pm ET: starting July 10) Group Coaching Intensive (15 CCEs, July 12 - 13)

No comments: