Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heading To The Western Coaching Conference this week

I'm getting ready to hit the road (and skies) for the next 10 days or so. On Thursday I head to Banff, Alberta where I am leading a Pre-Conference Workshop on Expanding Your Business Using Group Coaching for the Western Coaches Conference. I can't wait, and hope to be able to capture some pics as well as quick posts via Twitter, as well as at the Effective Group Coaching page on Facebook. For those who will be there, I look forward to meeting you!

Next week I'm off to Halifax to speak at the HRANS Annual Conference on High Performing Team issues. Even with all my travel, I've never been out to the East Coast of Canada and I am looking forward to taking the train to really see it.

I am really looking forward to "getting out of the office (and off of the phone)" and away from my usual radius of every day experience.

Hope that you will tune in and follow some of my thoughts at Twitter and/or Facebook.

Warm regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: