Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Join me on Saturday to TAKE ACTION on your next program


Have you been sitting on the fence around working on the design or marketing of an upcoming group program you have planned?

This Saturday March 27 from 10 - 4 pm Eastern (Daylight) I will be hosting the Group Program Virtual Intensive, designed to provide coaches and trainers with a six hour structured focus on the design, marketing and or/implementation issues of an upcoming program you have planned (or want to offer).

The program is a combination of short group calls, and structured individual exercises undertaken off line each hour.

Past participants have left the program with:
- Program design skeleton
- Exercises researched/selected for their programs
- Marketing Materials drafted
- Web page copy written
- Draft announcements
- Draft Participant Materials

The possibility is limitless as to what you can focus in on, and TAKE ACTION Around during the 6 hours.

Participants will receive the Virtual Intensive E-Manual which includes the exercises for the day, along with many more tools, links and resources. I will also be accessible during several points of the day for any questions that emerge. We will also hold a group follow up call one month after the retreat.

Cost: $125 US or CDN

Interested or want more info? Visit http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com/pages/virtualretreat for more info.

Here's what Coach Tanya Smith said about her recent experience with the program:

" Jennifer has offered a great and invaluable program that was right on time for me. I was looking for something to kick me into high gear in launching my group coaching model, and this was just what I needed. Thanks to the intensive, I actually created a work space that let me take the action I needed without interruptions or distractions. - Tanya Smith

I hope that you can join us! There are 7 more spaces still open for Saturday's program.

Warmly
Jenn

Jennifer Britton
Author of Effective Group Coaching
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com
Phone: 416.996.8326

No comments: