Friday, July 17, 2009

MidYear Check In: Group Coaching Programs and Your Business

July and August can be a terrific time to check in on where your programs and business are, to plan and reposition for the rest of the year.

In my newsletter this month, I included 10 Questions for Coaches to consider as a Mid-Year check-in. I wanted to share these with you at the blog given that I've had a lot of emails saying that these were very useful.

Take 15 minutes to sit back and reflect over the next few weeks and consider the following:

1.The major goals that I have completed since January are ______.
2. I am really pleased that I have accomplished ________ this year.
3. The projects I currently have on the go are _______________.
4.
The opportunities that are facing me/my business/my programs right now are....
5.
The challenges that are facing me/my business/my programs right now are....
6. I want to keep the following on my radar screen for the remainder of the year _______
7.
I want to put more attention on ___________ for the next quarter/month.
8.
My priorities for the next six months/quarter are ........
9.
I want to be energized/fueled by .... for the remainder of the year.
10.
By December 31, 2009 I will have.........

What action is really going to STRETCH you over the next few months?

Have a great time planning (and getting into action)!

Warm regards,
Jenn

Jennifer Britton, PCC
Group Coaching Essentials
Phone: (416) 996-8326
Email: info{at} potentialsrealized.com

No comments: