Monday, August 04, 2008

The Essential Guide to Training Global Audiences

I'm really excited to announce that a book I contributed to has just been published by Pfeiffer. If you are a trainer who works with global audiences, I hope that you will consider picking up your own copy of The Essential Guide to Training Global Audiences. It's been written by LuAnn Irwin and Renie McClay (ISBN: 978-0787996611)

Several of you may know that in my early years as a trainer, I spent 12 years working (and training) globally, primarily across Central and South America, the Caribbean and Europe. I worked in the realm of cross cultural training and virtual training, before it gained it's current popularity and necessity.

I hope that you will enjoy the book - I do believe it is a keeper! You'll also find some wonderful tips for working with virtual teams as well as specifics for delivering training in different countries.

Given the number of requests that I am getting from corporate clients, as well as trainers and coaches, keep your eyes open for a new column here on virtual team facilitation tips. This will compliment other tips on virtual teams I provide to managers over at my BizToolkit blog.

Warm wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Email: info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

No comments: