Monday, July 07, 2008

Mid Year Booster Shot - How Are your Programs Coming

The summer can be a wonderful time for reflecting on how your group programs are coming, and making any necessary adjustments for the fall. It's also a great time to get some new programs up and launched.

Last week, while I was away on vacation, I took some time reviewing several of my programs -- making some "big picture" notes on changes for year end.

Mid-year is also a great time to revisit some of the key principles of program design and implementation. If you haven't listened to it yet - I would invite you to listen (or relisten) to a call I did earlier this year entitled "Make Your Group Programs Great for 2008". The call includes 8 Tips for Making Your Next Group Program Great. You can listen to the 1 hour recording here.

I'll also be speaking later this month (July 24th from 3 - 4 pm Eastern) to the Career Coaching Community of the Coactive Network on Tips for Group Coaching. You can visit the calendar at www.coactivenetwork.com for more information or to register

I hope that you enjoy listening to the Make Your Group Programs Great for 2008. What is your favorite tip?

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Group Coaching Essentials
Potentials Realized
Email: info{At}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: