Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Come Celebrate with Us - We're 4!


Today is a very special day as 4 years ago today I opened my door, and phone line for business. In many respects it's hard to believe how quickly time really has passed.


I spent some time yesterday reflecting on some of the major milestones for myself as a business owner, as well as milestones for my company, Potentials Realized. Here are a few that I wanted to share with you:


  • Over 200 coaches have now participated in the Group Coaching Essentials teleseminar program from across North America (including Puerto Rico), the UK, Germany, Norway, and New Zealand

  • My group coaching programs, speaking engagements, team coaching and training in the last 4 years has involved over 2000 participants (virtually and live)

  • Things I am most proud of: achieving my PCC (Professional Certified Coach), CHRP (Certified Human Resource Professional) and most importantly, being the mom of my son who will be turning 3 next month (yes, it is possible to build a successful business while having children!)

Some of the things I have in the pipeline for this year include:



  • Publishing a book on group coaching (if anyone knows a great graphic designer and/or editor, please let me know!)

  • Liscensing a couple of my current group coaching offerings for coaches who want a "group coaching program in a box"

  • Offering an in-person 2 day Group Coaching Essentials Intensive Program here in Toronto (October 3 and 4) focused on skills development for group coaching. I am also hoping to get this program accredited for CCEUs.

  • The launch of the Group Program Toolkit - an electronic guide

  • A revamped Potentials Realized site at http://www.potentialsrealized.com/ - click on over to view it and let me know what you think!

I want to thank all of you who continue to contact me indicating that this blog continues to provide great value for the work that you undertake with your own group coaching clients and in workshops and retreats.


Please keep posted for some special announcements for our 4th year anniversary, including some special pricing of programs! If you have not signed up for our mailing list on Group Coaching Issues, I would invite you to, when you visit the new Potentials website or the Group Coaching Essentials website.


I look forward to continuing to serve you for many more years!


Warm wishes,


Jennifer


Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT




No comments: