Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's Your Biggest Challenge?

I have been very encouraged by the number of emails I receive from subscribers and readers of the blog who have indicated that my posts have been very useful in their work with groups - workshops, retreats or group coaching. I know that there are still many questions out there from readers and I would like to start featuring your questions here on the blog on a regular basis.

What's your biggest challenge right now related to launching or running your own program? What is one question you have that you can't seem to find an answer to?

Please email me with any questions you have related to group coaching, workshops or retreats. My vision is to dedicate 3-4 posts a month to your questions. So whether it is related to exercises, marketing, skills or tools, please send your questions to me at jennifer@potentialsrealized.com.

Some of the posts I have planned for the next few weeks include:
* Dealing with Difficult Participants
* Backpocket Exercises
* Teleconferencing tools

I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great start to the week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

No comments: