Monday, July 17, 2006

Announcing the Launch of the Group Coaching Essentials Website

The theme for this month seems to be marketing everywhere I turn, including in my own business. I have been busy for the past few weeks putting the finishing touches on my newest website - this one dedicated to Group Coaching issues.I am pleased to announce that the Group Coaching Essentials website is now up and running. Please check it out by visiting www.groupcoachingessentials.com!

Over the past six months I have received wonderful feedback from clients and prospects, wanting more indepth information about the Group Coaching Essentials program. My core Potentials Realized site is chock full of information and I felt that Group Coaching Essentials deserved its' own site.

The new GEC site, which is linked to this blog, will contain the latest updates and information on courses, retreats, resources and other issues related to group coaching and group programs. I would welcome your feedback as to what works well and what else you would like to see be added.

For a quieter time of year, my summer programs continue to be widely attended - it seems that many coaches and trainers are making use of this slower time to develop their own programs. I am happy to be a part of their journey . Based on the success of the July 8th Creativity Virtual Retreat, I will be offering a second Creativity Virtual Retreat on Saturday July 29th from 11 - 4:30 pm (EST. We will meet every hour by phone for approximately 15-20 minutes, with the rest of the hour being dedicated to individual exercises related to your own program (workshop, retreat, group coaching). For more information about this program, please click here. Space is limited to 12 participants.

The August Group Coaching Essentials program will start on August 3rd on Thursdays from 10:45 - 12 noon (EST), meeting on August 3, 17, 24 and 31st. The course is limited to 8 coaches. For more information, on the GEC program, please click here to visit the new webpage with course information. Space is limited to 8 coaches.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer
Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com and http://www.potentialsrealized.com

No comments: