Tuesday, February 07, 2006

How To....Set Up A Teleseminar Bridge Line

Throughout the Group Coaching Essentials program (stay tuned...a new program is starting in a few weeks) I get a lot of coaches who ask, "How do I set up a Teleseminar bridge line so I can run my group coaching programs by phone?".

I offer my group coaching programs both by phone and in person. Each has its advantages and disadvantages (more on this later). Over the past year, I've been focusing more of my time on phone based programs, particularly as I have an 8-month old son. I really love the diversity of phone based programs - having participants call in from all over the world and from so many different time zones.

There are a number of ways you can arrange for your own teleseminar bridge lines. Some are at cost, some free.

If you are a member of the ICF (International Coach Federation) one of the member benefits has been free bridgeline accessibility for a couple hours each month. You can also check out www.freeconference.com. I've been using FreeConference.com for the last two years and have never had a problem. It's a great service.

If you are looking to develop your own teleseminar or phone based group coaching program, and want some tips and tools to support you, along with an accountability structure, you will want to consider the Group Coaching Essentials program. This, and much, much more is covered during the one-month program. Later this week, I'll be posting some of the comments from the January coaches who just completed the program, along with the next course dates which start soon!

No comments: